Plan Of Salvation | UCHENNA C. OKONKWOR

Pages

Sunday 10 April 2016

Plan Of Salvation


Picture
IT IS A FACT THAT GOD LOVES YOU. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. JOHN 3:16 IT IS A FACT THAT YOU ARE A SINNER. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. ROMANS 3:23 IT IS A FACT THAT YOU ARE NOW DEAD IN SIN. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. ROMANS 6:23 IT IS A FACT THAT CHRIST DIED FOR YOU. For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. ROMANS 5:6-8 IT IS A FACT THAT YOU CAN BE SAVED BY FAITH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? Any they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. ACTS 16:30,31 IT IS A FACT THAT YOU CAN BE SAVED AND KNOW IT. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.I JOHN 5:10-13 IT IS A FACT THAT YOU ARE NOW A CHILD OF GOD AND YOU ARE TO OBEY HIM. Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. ACTS 5:29 PRAYER OF SALVATION You can receive him right now just ask him to come into your heart right now with this prayer of salvation. Won't you come now and accept him as your saviour? He is waiting for and wants to bless you with his love. Come now to Jesus! Please come now to the foot of the cross. Jesus loves you dear friend and wants you as his own! Just say this little prayer:

Dear Lord Jesus, I believe you died for me on the Cross at Calvary. I repent of all my sins and ask you to come into my heart and lift me up. I give my life to you right now and I believe I now receive you into my heart and from this day forth I will let you lead my walk upon this earth. I now surrender my life to you and I believe I have now received you and that you are living in me. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen


No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin by NewsFlashNaija

Post a Comment